ABOUT ME
Hello! My name is Maria Botea. I am eighteen years old and this is my second year at Cegep Montmorency. Before the beginning of the third semester of the Social Science program I'm in, we had to pick some classes ourselves. Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to understand people and why they act the way they do. That's why I decided to become a psychologist (or something like that). In the process, we need to take a few prerequisite courses to become a psychologist. I'm not sure that I know what I want to do, but I have a pretty clear image in my head. I want to help as many people as I can. In my program, we learn about mental health issues, History, Sociology, and some probabilities. I will share with you as much as I learn on this platform. I will help to deepen your knowledge on your own brain and actions. I hope you'll enjoy my blog!
Comments
Post a Comment